Conductivity SensorProviding you the best range of conductivity sensor with effective & timely delivery.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Cell Constant||K = 0.1 (other values optional)|
|MOC||SS 316 /ABS with 3/4'' Tee|
|End Connections||1/2'' / 3/4'' BSPM|
|Tee||1/2" / 3/4" equal tee with BSPF threading|
|Cable||2 core shielded 3mtr. length (Higher length optional)|
|Max Operating Pressure||5 kg /cm2|
|Operating Temperature||60 deg C|
In our extensive range of products, we are manufacturing, supplying and exporting Conductivity Sensor. The offered products are processed using superior quality raw material. Moreover, the products are highly demanded in various engineering industries. Further, these are available in various patterns and known for their reliable performance optimum quality, and durability.Available range of conductivity sensor with following cell-constants:
What is the cell constant:
- K = 1.0 (Conductivity measured upto 10000 µs/cm)
- K = 0.1 (Conductivity measured upto 1000 µs/cm)
- K = 0.01 (Conductivity measured upto 19.99 µs/cm)
- The cell constant k is equal to the area normal to the current flow in centimeters squared divided by the length in centimeters between the electrodes. For solutions with low conductivities the electrodes can be placed closer together or made smaller so that the cell constant is less than one. The converse also applies in high conductivity solutions; the electrodes are placed farther apart or made larger. Different cell constant are used as range multipliers.
- Conductivity is calculated from the conductance measured by the sensor using a scale factor or cell constant that reflects the ratio of the length and cross-sectional area of the sampled water volume in which the electrical current actually flows.